Monday, May 24, 2010

Conclusion...

Hmm, ok. Can't say I entirely loved the conclusion to Lost. In fact, I kind of wanted to fling something heavy at the tv screen. All I could do was repeat was "nooo! Just nooo!" Then my friend and I had a big discussion about its hits and misses. Yes, generally it was a good episode, and there were some absolutely wonderful moments of the show, and no, it doesn't make me love the show any less. I just did not like the last 15 minutes. I won't reveal any spoilers to those who haven't seen it yet--in fact, don't go just by my opinion. Lots of people out there loved the ending! But it certainly wasn't what I wanted to see, and it just left me feeling dissatisfied.

1 comment:

Betsey said...

really! i loved the end. i know some people have been upset because they think the ending was saying they had all died in the initial crash and the whole series they were in some kind of 'purgatory' or something. i don't agree with that view, and i there are tons of points to counter it - so i hope that's not what you think, because if that would honestly be the worst ending ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...