Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Afternoon Meanderings



-I have a bit of time this afternoon (no class!! For the time being) to write a post.
-So folks, here I am.
-I should be taking this free time to study, yet I choose blogging instead.
-Go figure.
-But my theory is, blog now, regret it later.
-Mm.
-Or do both.
-What would you rather fight: duck sized horses or a horse-sized duck?
-Be honest now.
-I have a feeling some online meme is going to start with Justin Trudeau like it did (which the above line relates to) with Romney & Obama.
-Mittens!
-Someone walked by with perfume that smells like bathroom spray.
-After the fact.
-Dessert would be lovely.
-May find myself making Pillsbury chocolate chunk cookies when I get home tonight.
-Late as it may be.
-At least they're instant.
-I feel slightly more exposed blogging in a newsroom than I would on my own laptop.
-For obvious reasons.
-I can only imagine reading a woman's mind is like listening to the radio while constantly turning the dial. 
-That made me snort.
-I like that one, because it's probably true.
-That deserves... A facebook status?
-I don't do those anymore.
-And my profile picture consists of a spotted llama instead of myself.
-Priceless.
-Or just plain sad.
-I still haven't started studying.
-The fate of my test this coming Tuesday is sealed.
-law law law.
-Everything is coming up... Libel.
-I am the LAW.
-I would be on my way home right now if it weren't for a late class.
-Oddly enough.
-At least I got to sleep in this morning.
-Otherwise it would have been a long-ass day.
-Ok, it's still long, but not as long.


-I thought watching TWD would be too suspenseful. Now I kind of want to start watching it. The theme is awesome, and I want it for my own dramatic happenings in life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...