Thursday, April 30, 2009

Allow me to introduce... Myself

Hello! I'm Madalyn. For the longest while I was thinking about starting a blog, and now that school's finally out, I figured what better time to do so than on a rainy afternoon? Over the past couple of months, I have been browsing through others' blogs, and there are so many lovely and creative ones out there! Quite inspiring. On this blog, there will be a mish mash of things, but I did start this wanting to write about food, but I will probably go beyond that (re: my dogs, music, weird youtube clips, etc.). Whatever interests me at whatever time, I will likely blog about. And right now, I shall start with this lovely lady known as Deanna Durbin, a very famous starlet in her day. Do look her up on youtube, because she has an incredible singing voice--flawless, really!



That shall be all for now, but I will continue to fumble my way through the use of blogger, and eventually get the hang of it towards better posts. Thanks for dropping by! Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...