Monday, May 11, 2009

Sights, Sounds and Spottings


Back in March or so when I took a trip to the mall, I wandered into this store called Teatro Verde; a really cute little place full of all sorts of things for home decor; if I didn't already have enough stuff in my room, I would have brought home so much! (Thank heavens I have a room at school to do that.) I did end up getting this handy(what an oxymoron) door stopper, which I love having.
The brand that makes it, known as Fred and Friends, is so neat! I love browsing on their site every so often, for there's always something interesting and possibly useful to find. Such as today when I came across this, and thought how I would love to use with my toast in the mornings. Kitschy, I know, but Frenchy never the less.

Usually every Monday, I get these emails from something called Sweet Spot.ca, in which they have a list of the sweetest items they have found. In their most recent email, they listed this absolutely gorgeous Betsey Johnson Evening Tea Party Dress, and needless to say I fell in love with it upon first sight (and wept at the price). No doubt you may also. I also really liked this bag that was listed from Anthropology. So nice!

I've seen this clip probably a gazillion times, but it makes me incredibly happy every time I see it! It was something for the How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? auditions in Belgium. How I would love to take part in something like that!!

As I was browsing around online today, I found new pics from the up and coming movie The Lovely Bones, directed by the one and only Peter Jackson.

All pics from bad taste.it
Amabili Resti
wahlberg
amabili resti

amabili resti

Looking good.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...