Friday, September 4, 2009

Allo, September!

Well, well, we have arrived in September yet again. My summer is drawing to a close! Already, the leaves are changing from green to red and orange. That's a bit saddening (though pretty), since summer just arrived in, well.... August. This weekend I will be packing up my clothes for my grand return home (for school). I will also be running around to pick up last minute items that I could have picked up weeks ago, but didn't. Things like boots, thread for sewing ribbons on my pointe shoes, etc. Hopefully I will at least have one final afternoon to lounge in the backyard.

Many, many thanks to the amazing Nicola of Inside the Cabinet of Wonder, whose photography skills and taste in music I have always admired! I was pleasantly surprised the other day to find an award/tag from her, which is a first for me as a blog-goer. I have to list 10 useless and/or interesting facts about myself. You ready? Alrighty then...
1. In the morning I have to eat before 11:00 or I consider my day screwed up.
2. My all time favourite Disney movie would be the Little Mermaid.
3. I crave cake all the time
4. I'm pretty sure I know the lines to the Mary Martin musical of Peter Pan... And that's not excluding the musical numbers
5. I've stuck to the series Lost since it first premiered, and will be faithful until its finale... This year! :(
6. I love dogs and hate not having any around
7. I know how to speak basic Italian
8. I want to go on a crazy adventure like in The Goonies!
9. Peanut butter and jelly with sliced bananas is my favourite sandwich
10. I'm horrendous at playing card games

My tagging is a bit low, yes, but in time there will be more... Promise! :)


3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thank you, thank you times a million!
:]

Clara said...

wow, thank you so much your such a doll, I'm truely overwhelmed. thank you.
PS: I wish I spoke Italian!

Nicola said...

ah lost...i wish i could have kept up. they just showed it on sky over here, and i missed it. :( i want to catch up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...