Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Weekend



It was my birthday this past weekend; I'm now officially a 20s girl! I still feel nineteen, but if someone were to ask me my age within the next week or so, it would be strange saying, "Oh, I'm 20". Hmm. Because that is when it will really sink in! (Little Maddy is growing up... Sniff sniff.) Any how, the night was celebrated with a lovely Mediterranean dinner, and going out dancing later on. It was much fun.



I love reading up on my astrological sign around this time of month--or any time of month, for that matter. I'm a Libra; I therefore like aesthetically pleasing things, indulgent goodies, peace keeping, and things balanced. If there's one downside to a Libra, odds are it is indecisiveness. Which is my problem, haha. I recently found a wicked astrological chart site that was mentioned on the Stylish Wanderer's blog a few months back. I thought it was awesome because it was very much spot on with my swingy personality! Wanna try it?

Well, I have been unfortunately lacking in posts due to the copious amounts of school I have been given. As glad as I am to be kept busy again, I would enjoy some down time! Zeesh. And I can't believe it's October! Where in heaven's name does the time go? But I'm kind of glad, because I like it. Tis a pretty month, no?

colours by The Doors of Conception.
Courtesy of the Doors of Conception, link here

And magical, no doubt! As sad as I am to see summer go, I do look forward to the cooler and longer days. And those nice hot drinks for times when I can't seem to warm up enough.

And on a final note, I finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife earlier this month! It was a really nice read, especially seeing as it was a romance novel, which I rarely bother for. This one I found, though, was one of those rare reads I think I can come back to frequently in the future.

Have a nice weekend! Will be sure to post... Soon. If school doesn't eat me alive first!

~M.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
:D

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday!
hope you had a lovely day!
(ah i do have an un-opened bottle of jones soda, and i agree, i love the fortunes under the caps!) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...