Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Muse of the Month


Well, I've created a post sooner than expected! This week has been my busy week (like I said), with essay proposals, group presentation meetings, and dance practice. I've been meaning to try out an oatmeal pie recipe, but that hasn't resolved yet. Hopefully I will have by next weekend, for I will need something of that sort. And speaking of pie, for the past week or so I've been following Jezebel's Cake vs Pie Tournament; quite amusing because people are getting quite into it! It's coming close to the end now, so vote for your preferences while you can... In the meantime, here's something I created earlier by means of distraction and fascination (if that makes sense):
Every so often for me someone (whether it's a celebrity, fictional or non fictional person) comes along and I am struck with admiration and awe of them. These days it has been Carey Mulligan. I think she's pretty cool and sophisticated, not to mention she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Also, I wish I could pull off her haircut.

Image from here.












And of course, one from An Education. Have yet to see the movie, but I've heard it's excellent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...