Thursday, April 29, 2010

A year ago today...


On a rainy afternoon, this blog was born! Amazing how time has flown by. Blogging has been an interesting experience--I've enjoyed sharing my hobbies, fascinations and obsessions (ahem, Lost) with all of you out there. I didn't really know where I wanted to go with this blog, and in fact I still don't really know (much like my current position in life). Food? Inspiration? Poetry?? Aah! But I guess it doesn't have to be nailed to a certain theme. I'm always debating about things I should be writing out, so I'll just settle for making this space a mishmash of subjects I find interesting.
In honour of this semi-momentous occasion, I treat you all to a virtual banana split cupcake cone! Thanks for reading this--your comments make my day much more nicer!

The image and the recipe are from Erica's blog here, and they look super delicious, and definitely worth trying out. I remember helping making these kind of cupcake cones once when I was younger, and oh boy they were good at the time.

Have a wonderful weekend! I'mma heading home to Toronto for the next couple months :)



1 comment:

shelbyisms said...

I LOVE MY COOKIES.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...