Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Snap!

Hi guys! I was pleasantly surprised when I dropped by Lizzy's blog (after not having done so in awhile) to see I had been tagged. Merci, Lizzy!

The rules:
1.) Get very excited that you won. YAYYYY!
2.) Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award.
a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight or for as long as you can focus. (I do not condone this one!)
b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
c) Write a "Soundtrack of Your Childhood" post.
d) Make your next blog post a vlog (video post). Basically talk to the camera about whatever you want.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning before you do anything else (hair, make-up, etc.) and post it.
3.) Pass the award to at least 3 (or more!) other bloggers, but don't forget to tell them!


I thought it would be fun to do the soundtrack of my childhood. Letters A,B, and E were not an option, mainly because they'd result in something potentially awkward. Then again, awkward is my middle name. (I liked the sound of D, though, but I can't figure out my cam!) Any how, heeere goes:

-Macarena, Los Del Rio
-Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
-Anything Spice Girls
-I Saw the Sign, Ace of Base
-Together Again, Janet Jackson
-Backstreet's Back, BSB
-Semi-Charmed Life, Third Eye Blind
-MMMBop, Hanson
-Hit Me Baby One More Time, Britney Spears
-Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega
-Don't Speak, No Doubt
-Space Jam, Quad City DJs
-No Scrubs, TLC
-Jump Around, House of Pain

Oh gosh, there are so many more I could add here! These songs bring back a lot of nice memories. They are also a testament as to how old I'm feeling right now.

Righto, I now tag... You. Meaning, everyone who comes across this (and hasn't done this yet). This is because my social network isn't that large, (ahaha) and therefore my pickings are slim.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...