Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday Evening



Photography%2cglow%2cwoman%2clights%2cblue%2ccool-140d105788941470e8a58f2d04bb689c_h_large
From here
-I have nothing to do.
-NOTHING TO DO.
-Had my last exam today, and the freedom is overwhelming.
-First thing I plan to do this weekend is take more pictures.
-I still can't get over that beluga.
-I think if I saw some guys in big hats and playing music, I would want to just listen that too.
-The top picture reminds me of something that would go as a picture in The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
-One of my favourite books I read as a kid.
-Reminds me of the fall.
-Along with The Stranger.
-That book is about the fall, too.
-Plays a key role, actually.
-Randomly watching Merlin on tv right now--I'm sorry, but the person who voices the dragon is almost laughable.
-But Merlin's pretty cute.
-And Arthur.
-I think I should reread The Mysts of Avalon.
-Dumbass moment of the day: In the subway station, when I was paying for some subway tokens. I decided to go through the gates, all the while looking for the slot to drop my token through. Turns out, it was in the box by the window, and I was already halfway through.
-People behind me and all.
-HURDURRR!
-Priceless.
-And the last picture reminds me of... Remnants of the TARDIS VORTEX.
-Or, to put it more simply, fairy dust.
-Now I have on this other show called Haunted Collector.
-I just want to smack my head against the wall.
-The investigator asks, "Do you have any particular items in this closet besides clothes?"
-And the home owner's like, "Oh, I just have this old bayonet from from the Vietnam war..."
-And I'm just like, WELL DUH IDIOT NO WONDER YOUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED.
-Not to mention there were frickin giant shark jaw bones hanging in the kids' bedroom, scaring them to death.
-Then there was this previous place they were at, and the investigator was asking this woman how her uncle had died, and she said, "he was murdered".
-The look on his face was incredulous, on the brink of "bullshit." But then he answered, "Reeeally?"
-It just made me laugh.
-Dear Josh from Destination Truth: please come on this show, call BS on them and laugh in their faces.
-Then laugh in the family's faces for being idiots in their poor taste in antiques.

Ce'st fin!

Tumblr_lpn79yxju61ql1u7no1_500_large
From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...