Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This and that...




This is a fridge magnet I got a while back; not true of course, but it's pretty darn close! I love it.
Well, my week has been average. Spent my time recovering at home from all the walking; I've been catching up with friends, the news of the world, my summer reads... (Really, reeeally want a cappuccino maker now!) And speaking of books, it's almost heeeere!!!

Have been in the market for a skirt lately; I was out this weekend, and I looked around but didn't find anything of interest. Although...

I did come across this dress online from the Gap, which I think is cute. Also am in the market for a new swim suit, which is even more difficult. I'd love to find a retro style bathing suit some place; I just think they're incredibly cute and so wearable!

Like this one!




In movie news, I have to say I am looking forward to seeing Bruno; when Borat came out I didn't have much interest in it, but last week when I saw Sacha Baron Cohen's character parading though at the London premiere, it just made me laugh. And laugh.

With this, he kind of reminds me of a wacked out grown up version of Peter Pan. I think it's the hat.

And if I no longer laughed at that, a clip from Zoolander will usually do it. I try to pepper my conversations with the odd Zoolander quote.... But other movies I am waiting to see this summer are:
-Julie and Julia
-500 Days of Summer
-Paper Heart
-The Time Traveler's Wife

What movies are you looking forward to seeing this summer?

Summer has finally arrived in my neck of the woods! The temperature is up, the sun is out, and the pool's about to be opened sometime this week. Can't wait! Really can't wait, if it's supposed to be roasting, though...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend... And a happy Father's day! My fam and I spent a nice Sunday afternoon at home at had a lovely steak dinner.

To conclude, I shall finish off with a beautiful picture from flickr, entitled "The First Mist of Summer".

Taken by Jimba, the link here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...