Thursday, September 2, 2010

On the road again...




Here we are, at the end of summer once more. Once more, I'm ready for another year of adventure in Halifax. I can't believe it's already September again--where oh where did the time go?? The weather for the past few days have been ridiculously hot. It's cooled down a bit today, but you could have fooled me otherwise into thinking it was July. Ah well, if the weather can't convince me that fall is on its way, the changing leaves certainly can.

These last few weeks I haven't been doing much, other than lounging in the backyard. I started packing yesterday, a nice slow process. I'll be leaving this Friday, so chances are I will still be packing. Starting a list really helps.


Taking back my new favourite mug. Words to keep me going on those late nights writing essays.

Can't forget these babies! I took them home to re-sew the ribbons.

The finished results... So far.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...