Thursday, December 23, 2010

The weeks leading up to Christmas


Ahh, I've been home for about a week now. Taking it easy at long last. But after finishing a busy term of school, do any of you get that feeling that you should be doing something?? That's how I've been feeling, but that is finally starting to wear off. Now, here are some pics I've taken over the past month or so, having finally taken out my camera!

My housemates were very festive, starting in mid-November. We made ourselves a little Disney gingerbread house--thus the purple icing, which coloured our fingers and tongues red, and was probably toxic. And amazingly, we ate it all within a week.

Looking even worse from the back.

We even set up our own little Christmas tree!


But now, back at home I am... Yay!

Just fooling around with focus...

We had a family Christmas party on Saturday, and this cake (amongst other goodies) was what we had for dessert.
So much dessert!

On one random note, I finally saw Inception! Great movie, and currently I'm obsessing over the soundtrack, particularly this. 2 minutes and 24 seconds of epicness right there.

Now all that's left for me at the end of this week is to wrap some presents. Not the greatest perhaps, but I'm getting better at it, haha.

And to conclude...
Squirrel, trying to take on the bird feeder in the front of our house. Suitable enough for Daily Squirrel?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...