Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Magic

Tumblr_l2ifhtqft21qzyrwvo1_400_large

250076_150176418389211_100001905611898_322708_2019190_n_large

-My favourite time of the day is still the morning.
-The smell of coffee.
-Cream going into coffee is a wonderful sight, as demonstrated in the picture above.
-Even milk going into tea.
-I can't drink coffee straight just yet, but maybe someday I will.
-In the meantime I'll be sticking with my lattes and cappuccinos.
-Which are more interesting, if you ask me.
-Speaking of mornings, guess who's going to be up at the (ass)crack of dawn just to see Pirates 4 this Saturday? (hahaha, I love that term)
-Same with 'sticky-wicket'.
-Aww, the lil' Decorah eaglets are growing up!!
-Well, not so little now.
-Since I started following them back in April, I've learned so much about eagles.
-Sadly, it is hard to distinguish one from the other because they look the same!
-But they are funny to watch, because they each have their own personalities.
-I'm putting The Carrie Diaries on my to-read list.
-Franny and Zooey, however, comes first.
-This summer, I'll be tackling the classics in books.
-My first swim of the summer.
-Esther Williams.
-Begin the Beguine.
-Oh spellcheck, you silly animatronic goose: beguine is a word!
-When was the last time I posted a recipe on here?
-A while, it seems.
-This is a couple of months old, but I love going back to this page so much I felt the need to share it.
-I love love looove The Facts of Life series; this clip is one of the reasons why.
-I wish I had a Mrs. Garrett in my life.

Enjoy the weekend!

Ps: The new layout is to honour the coming of June... And summer!!!

Tumblr_lm6tn47dde1qea223o1_500_large


From here here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...