Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Musings

Tumblr_ld35ezpblo1qegdhmo1_500_large
From here

-Rose's face in that last still is priceless.
-In fact, many of her expressions on the show are priceless.
-Oh my goodness, I found this earlier in the week; I laughed so hard, and still do if I watch it, but I'm also a little freaked out.
-Jiggery-pokery.
-Don't let this happen to your friend if you happen to fall in with the wrong crowd.
-I really want a cupcake.
-I wanted it to rain earlier this week, and it's raining today. YES!
Maybe that means I'll get a cupcake soon.
-I'm seeing the musical of this in the fall, and I'll be very interested to see how this scene goes onstage.
-Now all they have to do is make Harry Potter: the Musical.
-Can you imagine that?
-They could probably pull it off, although they'd probably have to divide the series into at least three parts.
-Now it's thundering.
-This weather reminds me of that Hilary Duff song from way back.
-Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean...
-Not one of my favourites of hers, to say the least.
-As quickly as it pulled in, it pulled out.
-Ok, maybe not.
-Kaboom!
-God, I miss reading that magazine.
-What other teen mag out there could give a young girl--no, make that woman!--poignant information, the confidence to get out there and make the world your own, and instructions on looking gorgeous while they're at it?
-I don't know about teen mags today (obviously since I don't read em' anymore!), but from what I see on the stands it doesn't seem like there's much.
-"Sulu, look! The sun's come out.."
-Indeed it has, Chekov.
-I still want a cupcake, but a strawberry tart sounds even nicer at this moment, which we actually have in our fridge.
-Speaking of strawberries... Jam making this weekend!

See ya next week!
Tumblr_lmbz3t45xe1qgkjfho1_500_large
I can't believe he did this dance through a raging fever. from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...