Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thoughts on a Sunday Evening



Ahh, cardinals--my favourite kind of bird. Mainly because of their colours. I have a coat in the same colour! 

- I really should go to Smitten Kitchen more often. 
-Ooh, I very much should.
-I have wanted to make bread lately.
-Popular. I want to be popu-hu-lar.
-I remember that from Wicked.
-And was not crazy about it.
-Though the plotline was impressive.
-I had to rewatch The Wizard of Oz to humour myself by thinking where the witch was after Dorothy left Oz.
-Thinking of Oz makes me think of The Wiz.
-Which makes me think of Michael Jackson.
-Which, in turn, makes me think of Whitney Houston.
-Damn, she had a powerful set of pipes.
-So similar in fates, yet so different.
-Which in turn, makes me think of that Cinderella movie starring Brandy.
-I forgot she was in that!
-I don't think I ever saw that movie, but I do remember seeing it in the video store, with Brandy in her gown on the cover and Whitney's poofy hair.
-I would like to see the broadway version.
-I think I hear my dog snoring.
-I had the biggest crush on Michael J. Fox when I was in eighth grade.
-Now it's just... Quiet.
-Touch wood.
-Torchwood?
-Nah.
-I would think of that, having seen it out of the top corner of my eye.
-If there is such a thing.
-Just think: if we didn't have all the fancy stuff the internet has to offer, how would be be biding our time?
-I'd probably be reading. 
-Or writing.
-Or baking.
-Ad nauseum. 
-Reading by candle light.
-Ha.
-Maybe for Earth Hour.
-Last year the roomies and I were roasting marshmallows over a candle flame.
-Clever of us, indeed!



Much like this. C'est mmmmm


ps: Made it up to 200 posts! Woo!
From here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...