Friday, March 2, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday


Tumblr_lzmea0cpqg1qj69hdo1_500_large
-I'm baaack.  
-It's been awhile since I've done one of these.
-Especially on a Friday.
-Back to regular programming?
-Maybe, depending on how inspired I am.
-Or how active my daily adventures are.
-Which have so far, been few.
-Sad-nass.
-Like when one of my dogs ran out the front door the other day, right before we had to take another one of our dogs to the vet.
-What.a.sneak.
-It would certainly make a funny story, though. 
-You know, when three people are trying to catch him with a treat and a leash, and he keeps running up the street and on to other people's lawns.
-And your mother is having a fit because we are running late.
-We ended up trapping him in the garage.
-Just goes to show that our household is never dull when there are dogs.
-Never.
-And that's not even the first time he's gotten out the front door.
-When in doubt, lure with food.
-In onesies!
-Somewhere out there, Kristen Bell is bawling her eyes out because of this.
-I still want to see an Ellen show.
-And meet Ellen.
-And sit in her guest chair.
-And share a few jokes.
-That should be one of my life goals.
-Along with attending the Oscars.
-And the Vanity Fair after party.
-Wah-wah.
-Apparently there are some strict rules when it comes to celebs at the after party.
-Like randomly approaching them to say hello, which absolutely cannot be done.
-But... What if you catch their eye? And they approach you?
-Well, I guess that's allowed.
-Celebrities are special like that.
-But how cool would it be just mingling with that crowd??
-I would just be star struck the whole night.
-Heh, I nearly spelt that as 'hole'.
-I'd like to think I would act as normal and as casual as ever if I were amongst celebrities, but I know this likely wouldn't happen.
-In fact, I'd possibly just lose my shit upon spotting George Clooney to my right.
-Or Meryl Streep to my left.
-Meryl Streep's pretty down to earth, though, so I think she'd be easier to deal with.
-Angie's right leg.
-Eesh.
-But I think I would rather lose my shit over Jean Dujardin.
-No, that would be embarrassing. 
-I have a lot of thoughts today.
-I guess to make up for the past few Fridays.
-I love the 1940s.
-Such a sophisticated time, even with a war on.
-TCM, where would I be without you?
- I have too many options to choose from in my life, and have no idea where to start.
-Darn, I'm missing this tender moment on tv.
-Eeee, I'm so proud of this woman flying a fighter plane all by herself!


Images from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...