Friday, March 30, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me into the Weekend

cute, hot chocolate, mini, ooh cake time
Where can I find a mug like this??


-It's only a Paper Moon.
-Or a cheese moon.
-Or this.
-Bleeeeh! Says the Moon, as the spaceship plows into its eye.
-Ouch, I say.
-Thinking.
-C'est la Vie.
-I remember having to do a jazz dance to that song when I was ten.
-I think I've mentioned this before, however.
-And another one to Pink's Get this Party Started.
-I cringe whenever I hear that come on the radio.
-But I've probably mentioned that before, too.
-Weddings.
-Apparently they are calling for a bit of snow overnight here.
-Titanic!
-I think I want to see this in theatres for the sake of novelty, seeing as I missed out on it the first time in 97'.
-And I wanted red hair like Rose's when I saw it later on.
-Still wouldn't mind it, actually.
-Can I say how awesome Kate Winslet is??
-She's just so.... Nice.
-And modest.
-Why do I feel like there's something significant about March the 30th.
-I'd love some gelato right now.
-I'd love to be in Italy even more so.
-The Hobbit.
-Started reading it.
-And I'm so fucking excited to see the movie next December I had to use an expletive.
-I don't think my computer liked that.

March is going out like a lion!

Images from here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...