Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

childrensbooks:

The Lorax, Dr. Seuss
Indeed I saw it, indeed I did! It was better than I thought, who am I to kid? 
I liked the art, and a few of the voices, though I think the director made a mistake for some of his choices.
It starred Zac Efron and Taylor Swift; though because she didn't have as significant a role, I'll admit I was rather miffed!
Some songs were fun, and some were sad, and sometimes they were very bad.
The movie had a point, so future generations take heed! What saved the day was a single seed!
Because if you don't, you will have heard, chopping down trees is highly absurd!
No more plants, no more trees--good God, where are all the bees??!
The animals were cute, the Lorax imploring. Although those singing fish were rather annoying...
This rhyming scheme came easier than I thought; Dr. Seuss, how could I have forgot??
 I'll have to stop, sooner or later, I can't think of anything else to rhyme except for 'gator'.
I'll be back soon! Just wait and be patient, don't be a goon. 
Inspiration will hit, though I don't know when.
Maybe with a recipe, or dream, or... 
A move review, yet again!

Image from here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...