Friday, March 23, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday

Clara Bow


-All my thoughts went out the window.
-Literally.
-I miss doing this.
-I miss it more doing it in the Killam between classes.
-I had rain on the brain.
-And Gertrude Stein.
-Particularly, salad: it is a winning cake.
-I could go for some cake.
-Then again, I could always go for some cake.
-I usually bring this up every couple of posts.
-You mind?
-U mad, bro?
-Uuuuuugh I wouldn't even.
-And I'm speaking for both modes of bodily function.
-Pffft, good segue from rain.
-You know how some people think listening to rain or a waterfall makes them have to go? That's what I was thinking of.
-Dribbles.
-Haha.
-lol!
-I hate using that.
-God forbid that I ever get that comfortable in front of my future BF.
-However, I will go as far as to use a whoopee cushion.
-I have something planned out, in fact.
-How I look forward to that day.
-Should it ever come.
-Mad Men.
-This weekend.
-Yay!
-I kind of want to see Sally Draper lean toward more hippy-like tendencies.
-The actress who plays her, Kiernan Shipka, reminds me a bit of Emma Watson.
-I wonder if she ever gets that.
-Watched a bit of Meet Joe Black the other day, and holy shmoly Brad Pitt was good looking.
-No wonder all the girls adored him.
-And why he tries to play it down 90% of the time these days.
-Hmm, the gift of looks as both a blessing and a curse.
-Think about that this weekend.
-Tra la!









Dem pants!
Also finally jumped on to the Downton Abbey bandwagon! Kind of love this scene. 

From here, herehere, and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...