Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friday musings

Tumblr_lim8vgi78x1qgfjino1_500_large

-"Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life."
-So true.
-I'd like to have my breakfast there.
-It will be my mission to go to be at/near 11.00 tonight. The fact that it's Friday does/should not count.
-Two essays down, two to go.
-Dance recital this weekend. Super pumped!
-The rents' are flying in too to see it.
-I can't believe how effin' dusty it gets between these typing keys.
-Makes me frustrated.
-Elizabeth Taylor was such a beaut in her day.
-Gorgeous eyes.
-I don't know why, but eye colour has always fascinated me.
-Chocolate in trail mix is the best.
-When will it warm up already?
-Around this time last year, I was already wearing my lighter trench.
-Babies are cute.
-I wonder if I'll make a good mom.
-Ten years from now, I could be celebrating my kid's first (or second?) birthday.
-My future kid. How bout that.
-Or kids!!
-I think I just got the shivers. Or at least goosebumps.
-I wonder if I'll have a job this summer.
-Not long now.
-Going along the subject of wonder, have I changed much since my high school days?
-I must have in some ways. Very unnoticeable ways.
-What would my teenage self think of me today?
-What would I think of my teenage self?
-A little quiet perhaps, but not bad. A lot more going on in there than meets the eye.
-What was that noise?
-Sounded something like a door...
-I should probably start reading something.

Enjoy the weekend! And the lovely pic above is from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...