Friday, March 11, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me into the weekend

_dsc0674_136000766_large

-Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!
-I think I'm going to be in for a bumpy weekend of festivities.
-Preparations included finding a gift and baking a cake with the ladies last night (while our sort of unsuspecting roommate was out).
-The fun part came when we iced it and decorated it. Oh, did we decorate it.
-Icing is so good.
-Before I left to go back to school for this term, my mom made vanilla cupcakes with pink icing. I wish I had been able to eat more than one. And more icing.
-If I could have any profession I wanted, I think I'd go for being a cake designer.
-That would be soooo awesome.
-Chocolate cupcakes with green icing for St Patty's Day.
-Have yet to win anything from the Roll up the Rim contest...
-Sometime this weekend I will make sure to get some work done.
-I want to watch Malcom in the Middle from the beginning. It's too funny for words.
-If I ever watch Breaking Bad, I don't think I will be able to get past the fact that Bryan Cranston was the dad on MitM. Well, maybe I will... But not right away.
-Springing forward this weekend! Aahh!
-Scratch that note above--today I won a doughnut! Whoo! (after the fact.)

Tumblr_l33nqr6lgw1qaq3svo1_500_large
I haven't had Lucky Charms cereal in so long. I think it's time I bought myself a box.

Images from here and here

***My thoughts also go out to the people of Japan, during this devastating time. Stay strong!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...