Friday, March 4, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me into the weekend

Bike,flower,travel,vintage,photo,flowers-1abe0219c74e850d1e3b9a3376cb839b_h_large

-Where did the week go?
-It's March. MARCH.
-What is there to do this weekend aside from homework??
-Homemade spaghetti sauce is the best. Especially when including meatballs.

W3jmf78wm97jm73j_large


-I should brush up on my Italian, perche Io voglio andare in Italia! (trans. because I want to go to Italy)
-Helloooooo, Torchwood. (and helloooo Ianto Jones! I've just started the first season--and yes, I'm aware he dies at some point. Sadness.)
-Going out for breakfast is the best thing. The Cora's nearby makes the best lattes ever.
-I'm a month closer to graduation. Eeeee!!
-I could really go for McDonald's fries at some point.
-Tell me, what is my life without your love?!
-"Here's looking at you kid."
-Looking for a good movie to rent this weekend; thoughts?
-"Orange mocha frappuccinos!!!"

2185025736_8ec3008f98_z_large

Images from here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...