Friday, March 18, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me through the weekend

20080708131317
Buster Keaton and Marceline Day in a sweet little film called The Cameraman



-I dearly hope I get more sleep this weekend than I did all week.
-Clearly the time change is still catching up with me.
-Three essays. Three weeks. Three exams.
-Rice Crispies/Lucky Charm squares=delightful.
-I'm glad it's the weekend.
-It's finally warm!
-Keep calm and carry on; I love my travel mug.
-It's so red.
-When I'm living on my own, I want myself a cat.
-Named Otis.
-Or Georgie.
-It would work both ways for a girl or boy cat.
-Canadian literature. In the form of an essay.
-Breakfast at Cora's would be the best this weekend.
-I think I've mentioned that here about three times in the past.
-Earlier this week I saw buds popping out the soil in someone's garden. It made me happy.
-Jake Gyllenhaal: Why you so cute??!
-I don't think I've ever displayed in interest in him up until now. Gah.
-I thought it was gonna rain today. Sky, you fool me again!
-My stomach is talking.
-A trip to the mall after school today would be in order.
-Oh yes, it's Friday. You know... FRIDAY.
-Can someone honestly tell me how this girl's video got 15,802,205+ views in less than a week?
-Buster Keaton was so cute in his day.
-I think if I could take on any decade for a sense of style, it would be... the early to mid 40s.
-Or the 60s.
-It's hard to say.

Have a good weekend...
Image from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...