Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Showdown

To make up for lost thoughts a la Friday, here's what I have had to think about this weekend.
Tumblr_l159mp8lvc1qaz1eao1_500_large
from here


Baby_502_large
from here

Tumblr_lhfv221lsc1qgfx0uo1_400_large
From here

-"Sulu, look; the sun's come out!"
-The most useful Star Trek quote I find.
-That, and "credits to navy beans", although considerably lesser known.
-Actually, it looks like it could rain. Again.
-I still find myself wishing I had a cat.
-People ask why on earth I'd want a cat, and I say 'just because'.
-Maru makes me want my own cat.
-And living in my own place.
-The other day I was on youtube and I found myself watching this creepy Japanese show featuring various characters' experiences with ghosts, possibly urban legends.
-Once I found them, I couldn't stop watching them, despite the language barrier. Some were weird, but never the less creepy. One involved a girl being chased by a disembodied head.
-That would scare anyone.
-Good thing I can't find them today!
-The job hunt continues.
-Well if I can't get a job in the next while, I shall continue working towards getting my drivers license.
-I wonder if things really do happen for a reason?
-Are certain things destined to be?
-That would make an interesting post.
-One step closer to independence!
-The thought's exciting, yet a bit nerve racking.
-I think I ate too much at dinner last night.
-Still felt the effects of it this morning, but I'm back to my usual ravenous self this afternoon.
-I hear someone whistling... Likely one of our annoying neighbors.
-I keep thinking I hear a bee buzzing around, but I think it's the booming voice off someone's tv a few doors down.
-Exclamation point!
-How I love to use that in my vocabulary.

Have a happy Sunday!
Ice_cream_sundae_by_ipopsicl3-d38s7fn_large
From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...