Friday, May 20, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me into a long weekend

Tumblr_llfkl3qkca1qzh585o1_500_large
From here

Pussycat_large
From here


-So long, and thanks for all the fish! So sad that it should come to this. We tried to warn you all, but oh deeeear.....
-That's from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I started watching it last weekend thanks to this song, but got sidetracked by another movie.
-It's really catchy, but in a good way.
-You may not share out intellect, which may explain your disrespect, for all the natural wonders that grow around you, so long so long! and thanks for all the fiiiiiish.
-Oh dolphins, I hope to swim with some of you one day before you all fly off into space.
-Which brings to mind... Is it fact that Judgement Day is upon us tomorrow?
-What the eff happened to all the 2012 hype??!
-Feh, I'll just be doing tomorrow whatever it is I'll be doing.
-That being grocery shopping.
-Oooh lala, currently hearing Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture on the radio.
-Epic by itself, even without the influence of V For Vendetta.
-Gives me shivers! Especially with the cannons firing.
-I love underwater images, so shimmery and beautiful.
-I seem to be in an underwater picture kind of mood today.
-Which makes me long to go swimming.
-Pity that our pool heater is broken, thanks to mice that made a nest in it during the winter.
-Last weekend's episode of Doctor Who was awesome.
-Can't wait to see what will happen this weekend!
-After nearly a week of straight rain, Mr. Sun finally decided to grace us with his presence.
-According to whoever, in the entire month of May thus far we have gotten about 9 hours of sunshine.
-It's a great day for being single. Hooray!
-For one final thought, it's ridiculous how quickly situations can turn on a dime. It happened for me earlier this week; my situation was (and still is somewhat) troubling, but I am confident it can be fixed and that I can carry on to what I need to do.

Enjoy the weekend!

Tumblr_lizs3auorg1qgthk0o1_500_large
From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...