Monday, July 11, 2011

Checking in...

Tumblr_lm5t9zokli1qc8krgo1_500_large

Well, it would seem that school has started (AGAIN) as of last Tuesday, so things will be a little more subdued around here than it has been in a few months. I'll be taking some summer courses here in the Big Smoke, so I can graduate in the fall. What's worse is that I can't even work the internet when I'm down on campus!! Very frustrating, but I guess I can make up for lost time by reading and wandering. Other than school, here is what has been keeping me occupied lately:
-Slightly shorter hair. (I always love a hair cut.)
-Pyschology readings; so far so good. It's quite interesting, and for once the readings aren't so boring that my attention span drifts in and out. That's a good sign.
-Visitors from England (not the Royals as they are in LA now ho-hum, but a married sister which is just as exciting).
-Brickbreaker. So addictive, and yet I can't even make it past level four.
-Iced coffee. Another addiction I've developed over the week.
-Americano. Thanks for introducing me, SYTYCD. And now, I have her cd.
-Real Simple: pretty much everything I could ask for in a magazine.
-When I'm in a 1940s mood I go here. I love this movie!
-Torchwood. I finally bought the first series, and the new series Miracle Day has started up!!! Eeeee! (And for the record, I loved it. LOVED IT.)
Have a good Monday!

lovely picture from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...