Friday, July 22, 2011

Wishful Thinking Friday

4290934140_5314c5e9f3_z_large


Tumblr_lokwa8hrj01qcp5gpo1_500_large


Tumblr_lcpho56smn1qew6kmo1_500_large

-Good afternoon, doves! Surviving the heat?
-Summer courses have been keeping me occupied lately, so if you're wondering why it's been quiet around here, that's your answer.
-Speaking of which, I have a midterm next Tuesday.
-Heat dome, they've been calling it.
-Missing winter yet?
-Here in the Big Smoke, it went up to about 37 point something.
-Of course, the forecaster's predicted record breaking temps.
-What is with my spelling lately??!
-I can't spell, it seems.
-I boob the simplest words when I write or type.
-Of course, it's impossible to tell here because I delete my mistakes and my sentences look flawless.
-Arrrghh.
-Good lord it's been hot outside.
-Was it worse last summer? Can't remember.
-I think Toronto's going to hell in a hand basket.
-If we haven't gotten there already, hehe.
-Unless you're absolutely in the mood for being scared (and I mean absolutely), watch this and tell me you weren't freaked by it.
-I found those videos again, and I think I've started something dangerous.
-This made me laugh the other day. But not necessarily snort.
-Brickbreaker: apparently I suck at it. Amongst other things.
-My dream for cake came true this week!
-Then again, I am in a perpetual state of wanting cake.
-I should start writing like this girl.
-So, there's a giant statue of Marilyn Monroe in Chicago, doing her classic Seven Year Itch pose.
-You know that she was beaten up by her then-husband Joe Dimaggio afterwards?
-Pretty sick that he beat her up for it, yes, but it's also pretty sick that the person who designed the thing did it purposely for people to look up her dress.
-I don't know much about her, but I feel pretty bad for how she was treated in life, and how she can't seem to catch a break in death either.
-Meet the lady with 700 cats.
-Can I take one home?? Pleasssie?

Well, back to studying (ho-hum). Have a great weekend, and if you're under a heat dome like me, stay cool! Cool?

Tumblr_lmk28qydiq1qe49wpo1_500_large



Images from Here, Here, Here, and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...