Friday, September 9, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday to carry me into the weekend

Tumblr_lqxc99mpbv1r1v4f5o1_500_large

-I wish the motor in my computer would settle the f**** down.
-What I need it what I don't need.
-Which is cake.
-With sprinkles.
-My pink notebook beside me, pen resting.
-Pink icing.
-Empty pages, marked only by the faint grey lines of potential, wait to guide the hand and mind unto imagination.
-I've considered that a lot lately, coming across empty notebooks and seeing them with potential for scribbling in.
-I'd love to just sit in a Starbucks and write my time away.
-These, these are the days we live for.
-Now where have I heard that before?
-Probably odd potential, but potential none-the-less.
-Potential: Potent.
-Interesting word.
-That music is potent to my ears.
-Why am I home again?
-Why am I here, when I could be out there?
-Out where?
-Out there!
-Say no more, say no more.
-Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day? and head back towards the milky way.
-As you can see, I'm in a spacey mood.
-Spacing out.... Now.

Image from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...