Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday

Tumblr_lr8hbadfs91qfhnkio1_500_large
From here

-Hearing this on the radio again.
-How I wish we played it in our high school symphony!
-Maybe in another life.
-"See you in another life, brotha!"
-How long has it been since I played a violin?
-Five years.
-Wow.
-Yesterday I re-fulfilled my dream of sitting in a cafe, just reading and watching people go by the windows.
-That cafe was Starbucks, but a cafe non the less.
-I should do it more often.
-Lots of people with dogs went by.
-And babies.
-I see babies everywhere... And pregnant women. But I digress.
-One striking moment was when a woman in a redcoat went by.
-I wonder where she was off to?
-Heading to her car? Rushing to meet a friend? On the run from something sinister?
-Or, she could just be on the job.
-I could go on.
-Dammit, I need to make some phone calls.
-But it can wait.
-Liz Lemon, you're my hero[ine].
-"You're like a drug to me... My own, personal brand of heroine".
-Oh my god, if that line doesn't make you swoon I don't know what else would.**
-And yes, yes I would like to yell at the moon with Buzz Aldrin.
-"It's the 90s' for God's sake!"
-I didn't realize how often everyone said that til I saw this.
-I love how easy it just rolls off the tongue, unlike other decades.
-Certainly can't say things like that today.
-Maybe I'll bring that saying back, only to result in having everyone think I'm batshit.
-Then again, I guess we're all a little crazy.
-While nobody is perfect, all we can do is be who we think we are when we have an audience before us.
-Or maybe even who our audiences think we are.
-Identity is a magical thing.
-Think about that this weekend.
-Say farewell to September until next year.

Peace, love and chocolate cake.

Choccake-6_large
From here

**I was kidding. No one, not even 1000000 good looking gents (or vamps) could win me over with that line.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...