Monday, October 31, 2011

A Halloween Spooktacular

Tumblr_lmz4q6s6iy1qjnsq5o1_500_large
From here


Tumblr_llifbxxcfo1qddocjo1_500_large
From here



Ahh, yes! I was seriously looking forward to creating this. One of the few times of the year I can legitimately indulge in the candies of my desire, and the only time of year I do have some of them. As for scary movies... Hehe, no thanks I plan on sleeping at night. Are you ready for some Halloween madness on here? I am.

Tumblr_l79pmywksa1qd9t7uo1_500_large
"Sar-DO! Accent on the do!" from here

Did you ever read these stories when you were a kid? The telling of this one made me laugh, but this one was more scary...

Children are scary. As are their play rooms after they're dead.

Q: What tops off a ghost's sundae? A: Whipped scream *Badum-cchh*

Gah!

Hoo cute!!

Never trust a clown. Ever.

Would I eat these?? Ehh..... Yes.

Q: Who was the most famous French skeleton? A: Napoleon Bone-apart. (ja! ja! ja!)

Have shown this before, but again here is the Salute to Unsexy Halloween costumes. I really hope they do this again this year.

Well, that's it from me.

SWEET DREAMS
Tumblr_ln4dcj906g1qhwl3jo1_500_large
From here


Dec 15th 2011 edit: Oh my friggin god I thought that was just a picture. Coming back to this post two months later and seeing this was quite alarming. Props to me for scaring my future self.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...