Friday, October 21, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday

Tumblr_lbqqdebbnq1qet66oo1_400_large
-Eff yeah!
-I missed you Jack: come home to Doctor Who and meet Eleven!
-I wanna bake today.
-Cupcakes.
-Dammit, it's always cupcakes.
-Chopin's Polonaise.
-Sounds like that sauce you put on meat or fish.
-Wait a sec, it is that sauce.
-"That is my 3rd grade teacher!"
-È la!
-It recently dawned on me that Ms. Frizzle would make an interesting Halloween costume.
-A 'dead' Ms. Frizzle.
-Speaking of Halloween costumes, I rediscovered this page, which made me laugh just as much as I did last year.
-Most of which are extremely clever.
-You can make anything 'dead'.
-I plan for a Halloween post next week, and I'm super excited because I have a whole bunch of links lined up.
-My train of thought has derailed.
-Gesamtkunswerk.
-Great word for a cocktail party!
-I wish I could jabber away in German.
-Thanks Wagner.
-This is amazing. (Yay, good things do happen in the world more often than we think!)
-This tends to happen to me--though when a particular person pops in who I don't want to see, it gives me the willies.
-"All the things one has forgotten scream for help in our dreams."
-Creepyyy...


Das Ende.

9da0e1ed32237d7258e950c8f1db94f71248823018_full_large
From here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...