Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Contemplations

-Nothing like a violent snowball fight to kick off the season.
-And from 1895, no doubt!
-Right now, it is cold enough to snow.
-I saw snow outside last night, but not enough.
-I like socks... To an extent.
-Da-ang, I think I've fallen into that weird zone of youtube. Yet Again.
-Have I entered... The Twilight Zone?
-Holy mother of something, I think so.
-Enjoy having that song stuck in your head until the end of time.
-You're welcome.
-I am really on a video kick today.
-I wanna start running/walking every morning.
-I thought that to myself as I lay in bed this morning.
-At quarter to eight.
-Precisely.
-fufufufuh.
-And no, that was not the beginnings of the questionably(?) dreaded f-word.
-Incase you were wondering.
-But probably not.
-As in anybody does anymore, nowadays.
-I saw that in a play once, and every so often that just randomly pops into my head.
-Like now.
-Fufufufufh.
-Nutcracker Suite.
-Christmas.
-Ahhh.
-Starbucks holiday drinks.
-Funny how the popularity of them can bring in the holiday spirit with full force.
-"Oh my gosh, Starbucks has their peppermint mocha out, it must be almost Christmas! Aaah!"
-I had that last year as an iced drink, and it was soooo good.
-There is a bluejay outside who knows where to get his peanuts.
-Such majestic creatures.
-Trust your gut.
-The Sound of Moussaka.
-Okrahoma!
-The King and Wine.
-Oh dear, I'm at it again. Only with Rogers and Hammerstein musicals.
-Ich bin hier fertig. (Trans: I am finished here.)

Tumblr_luuwfl4yzo1qjjhl4o1_500_large
From here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SOCKS. I have a pretty gross fervent love for them. Besides cardigans, they are my favorite item of clothing.

I cannot wait for snow, and for the winter season to kick off. Ahh, just thinking about it is making me excited and giddy!

I need to start running again. Or, just working out in general. God knows I'm going to gain a couple of pounds over the course of the holidays.

I really, really want to try Starbuck's peppermint mocha. It sounds so delicious.

I like the picture you posted. It reminds me of Narnia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...