Friday, November 4, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday

Tumblr_lsg8r9dsn51qi23vmo1_500_large
From here

-Feeling a bit chilled.
-Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
-I vaguely remember that tv game show.
-I'm pretty sure I always wondered why Carmen never made an appearance.
-Adds to the intrigue.
-I hear Jennifer Lopez is being considered for the role.
-I personally don't think she'd be such a bad choice.
-In fact, I think she'd be rather good. Given the fact that Carmen barely makes her presence known in the show, til the end.
-Go ahead, throw eggs at me for thinking that.
-I would watch this for sure.
-How people come up with these ideas is beyond me.
-Maybe Waldo's hiding out with Carmen.
-We got our new tree placed in our front yard.
-All limbs and twigs right now, but someday it will become a leafy green giant.
-Homes for the squirrels and birds eventually.
-By the time it grows really tall, I'll probably be driving my kids back to show them the house I grew up in.
-This is kind of cute, but it does make you wonder.
-It looks like the beginnings of some creepy/romantic movie with a glowing pillow.
-Wherein her SO had passed away the year before, and one night as she was crying into her pillow, it would start glowing.
-Creepy, yet comforting.
-I would like a glowing pillow.
-Remember those stuffed animals whose tummies would glow after rubbing them or something?
-They may have been Carebears.
-I remember a friend from when I was young used to have one of these, and she kept it in her freezer, because it would glow better or something.
-I think.
-The glowing pillow also reminds me of what could be a Harris Burdick (again!) story.
-All stemming from the image of a woman about to carve into a glowing pumpkin.
-Halloween?
-It's November.
-Another month closer to Christmas.
-Closer to snow, closer to home.
-Christmas music on the radio.
-Meticulous.

Tumblr_lu58dwdmou1qe3a7eo1_1280_large
From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...