Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Gold

04viladas-hodge-tmagarticle_large

-My creative title for the day.
-I love the colours in the picture.
-I typed Philip Glass into we heart it, and this is what came up.
-Good enough.
-My mind feels a bit vacant.
-And my computer is halfway down in the battery power.
-Pity.
-I hate commercials on youtube.
-Blood sucking lawyers!
-Yes, that's what they are.
-Piggypiggypiggy!
-I love how the word meow works in different languages.
-German: miau! 
-Swedish: Mjau! 
-Dog imitations are even better.
-In French: Ouah! Ouah!
-In Dutch: Woef!
-Don't even get me started on the duck sounds
-Kvaak, Kvaak.
-Oh, languages.
-Lalala...
-It's another one of those clips that have been circulating in my head randomly for years on end since I saw that movie.
-Amazing I even managed to find it.
-Another amazing thing I found from my childhood, for you Canadian bambinos out there who may remember (and possibly Northern American babes, if you happened to get a tv station called YTV).
-Gon' to town!
-But not really.
-I'm sorry I was wack.
-But not really.
-I can't believe it, I'm losing to a rug.
-I think I'm going to look back on this particular post and cringe.
-Then again, my mind is pretty devoid of serious content at the moment.
-However, the music I have made magically appear below is not of silly content. In fact, it's rather nice!
-And that is how I will conclude for the day.

Ta'ra!

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, it's so weird that different languages have different ways to write out animal noises. You would think that it'd all be universal. Hmm.

Have a marvelous Sunday, Maddie! <3

Anonymous said...

Ha, it's so weird that different languages have different ways to write out animal noises. You would think that it'd all be universal. Hmm.

Have a marvelous Sunday, Maddie! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...