Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Rambles

Drippng+pomegranate+glaze_large
My favourite combination. Pomegranite and blood orange... In a cupcake!!

-Magique.
-Sometimes I think that to myself, just for the sake of sounding French.
-Same with fantastique!
-Yay snow!
-We got a pleasant dumping of it the other day, and a bit more today.
-I wish the temperature would make up it's mind as to whether it wants to be winter or spring.
-I don't know how much more of this yo-yo weather I can take!
-Good lord, he's done it again. I give him credit for wanting to go all out in creepifying his appearance.
-Yet I am intrigued.
-This is such a beautifully shot video. Makes me want to return to Italy veeeery badly.
-Oh, soap operas. Full of bad acting and bad plot lines.
-Do any of these people (meaning characters) work??
-One of the girls on the shows can't cry properly.
-She scrunches her face too hard, flails her arms and cries, "no, no!"
-Pitiful; a 20 something year old BABY.
-Babybabybaby OOOOH.
-Wow, this 50s group is badass.
-I want to go to an Ellen DeGeneres show taping.
-Hey Ellen, if you ever happen to read this: hello from Canada! You don't know me, but I know youoooo!
-Man, if Ellen ever found this blog. 
-It would be like my blog was looked at by talk show host/celebrity gold.
-Hi. Nice blog. I think you need to get a life though. Sincerely, Ellen. (Just kidding! But not really.)
-I would love to do this for a birthday party.
-I would love to plan any birthday party for that matter.
-Gimme a party, and I'll plan it.
-Zap.
-Tappa tappa tappa. Remember that from the Simpsons?
-I think it was a running joke in my tap class from days of old.
-Salut!


RIP Etta!


From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...