Friday, January 6, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday

Tumblr_lxe34i0aye1r1byrmo1_500_large


-First Friday of 2012.
-Bangarang!
-I love Hook.
-I also love giraffes.
-Reminds me of the hotel I stayed in while in New York.
-So they say there was a murder on the Sandringham Estate, not too far from the Queen's residence.
-Time to call in the Scotland Yard!
-Or Hercule Poirot, to make a snappy job of it.
-Cake.
-I want a really good slice of chocolate cake, with an even better filling.
-Why are they still coming out with Alvin and the Chipmunks movies?
-They may as well make a show of it and save themselves the trouble.
-Fools.
-My internet connection is irritatingly slow today.
-I feel like I could drink my tea forever.
-And eat cake forever.
-I think of cake, and now it just leads me to think of Gertrude Stein.
-I don't like to think of salad as a winning cake.
-Belgian waffles.
-They sound better than they taste.
-But I'm sure they are delicious.
-Poirot is Belgian.
-The idea of having an eclair is nice, but the actual thing isn't so spectacular.
-Sorry, you eclair fans out there.
-Maybe I need to visit France to have a good eclair.
-I can't seem to spell ecalir.
-I've never had a macaron before.
-I've seen them, and slobbered over them, but never actually eaten one.
-Gimme pizzaaaaaaaa. (P-I-Z-Z-AY?)
-Maybe I should stop thinking about food...
-Yo, yo, where da snow??
-Funny how chefs/food artists love using the term, "elegant,"allllll the time.
-Crap, food subject again.
-I can't think anymore.
-And yet the thoughts keep coming.
-Mostly about food.
-Silence, mind.
-Shhhh...


From here,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...