Friday, January 27, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday

Tumblr_lvl1sla7zt1qfik8to1_500_large

Tumblr_ly2e9da2kq1qfy0f3o1_400_large
Hi baby!

-Thunk.
-How is that a word for thought?
-Thunk should be used only for the sound of something hitting the top of your head.
-Like an apple.
-Or a pear.
-Law of physics, yo! 
-Imagine Newton way back in 1600-something, sitting under an apple tree, probably reading a book, and suddenly... Thunk!!
-Newton: "What the...??? *sees apple* Aha! Physics!"
-Then again, I used thunk on purpose.
-Water.
-My day is not going so swell. Waaaaah.
-But wait, what is this?? Exactly what I need! 
-But where is my cake?
-Doesn't help when I have my .
-Get it?? Mwahaha!
-Puts me in some weird mood swings, such as from laughing, to rage and tears, and back again.
-Sometimes when I brush an area of my stomach or side with my hand accidently, I suddenly feel thirsty.
-Yeha, great segueway.
-Into... Nothing.
-What da funk.
-I love that term.
-Sometimes I wish I were able to play the piano. A la Mozart.
-Almost February.
-Month of luuuurve and chocolate.
-The latter appeals to me more.
-Naturally.
-I found this months ago, but o-m-gizzle, my dreams for a live action movie have come partially true!
-I wanted to be her for Halloween when I was a kid.
-Unfortunately, now I do again.

Have been floating around in a Paris-induced trance to this lately.


From here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...