Friday, April 6, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday going into the Easter Weekend


-I love how my Friday Thoughts coincide with holiday weekends.
-Then again, why shouldn't they?
-My blog has a purpose, after all!
-Consisting of food, dogs, and weird youtube videos.
-Maybe a combination of the three.
-And maybe the odd random poem.
-But nice poems.
-Oh, and thoughts.
-Continuing on and on into oblivion.
-Eggs.
-Chocolate.
-Ireland.
-Where did that come from?
-I need to meet an Irish hunk.
-Pff.
-I need to go to Ireland first.
-But it's a nice thought.
-Did you ever notice the starry symbol on your cadbury egg?
-I don't know much about it.
-I think I heard it talked about on a radio show once.
-What is it?
-If there is answer out there, do inform me, because I simply can't be bothered going on to google for it.
-It's alarming how much my life relates to this tumblr.
-This is certainly true.
-Baking these today.
-Preview tomorrow.
-No recipe necessary.
-Titanic.
-I could write a post about that.
-The survivor's stories are remarkable, especially this lady's, just as of late.
-As are the items that have been recovered, and remarkably preserved.
-Is it right or wrong to disturb those things?
-Hmm.
-Makes you think!
-The 100 year anniversary is coming up, but did you know there was an Australian equivalent that occurred a month earlier? I didn't either.
-Bake time.
-Gimme some sugah, I am yo neighbah!


Tumblr_lz1r5c5obc1qk88e5o1_500_large





Images from here and here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...