Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thoughts on a Sunday Evening


My current cake of choice at the moment.

-Dewey Decimal System.
-I'll need to learn it.
-I have a job opportunity as a page on the horizon.
-But I need to get through the interview first.
-I don't think I've laughed so hard at a music video since.... I don't know when.
-When I found it, I was on a roll looking through 90s music videos.
-LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG LET ME IIIIN! Not by the hairs of our chini chin chins!
-Sorry, I had to quote it.
-I'll be saying that line to myself for a long time now.
-And now you will too.
-I wish I had a squiggly text to fit the tone of the words.
-Green Jello.
-What an interesting name for a rock band.
-Can you believe someone built these once??
-If you aren't turned off by them, they are in fact pretty neat.
-And cleverly built.
-Reminds me of Hugo.
-This is what got me intrigued in the first place.
-There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom.
-That was a funny book.
-Bradley CHALKERS.
-What a name.
-Never name your kid Bradley, or he may turn out rogue.
 -Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing.
-Oh, that Fudge.
-Another rogue child.
-And Rogue, for some reason, is my word of the day.

From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...