Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Musts

Gidget, with Moondoggie and the Big Kahuna (James Darren and Cliff Robertson)
Forget Moon Doggie, I'd take the Big Kahuna any day! Speaking of musts...

Ahh, what ever would I like to accomplish this summer? I have a few goals in mind, but then there are some I'd like to try out and hope they happen. Some are attainable, some may not happen, but they are mostly fun to think about.

  1. Get my G2. A definite must if I want to go tooting around on road trips in summers to come. Or, if I want to get to work on time.
  2. Get a job. 
  3. Read outside in the evenings.
  4. Swim frequently.
  5. Take a trip up north.
  6. Make peach jam. Strawberry jam's usually the thing to make at my place, but I wanna try out peach. (Or, if I feel daring, even strawberry and peach)
  7. Food blog. Which means more experiments in baking/cooking (see above). 
  8. Visit the CNE in August. I went last summer after a decade of not going, and it hadn't changed a bit. How I love the Ex.
  9. A daring feat. (So long as it does not involve going on an upside down roller coaster)
  10. Visit a beach. I never visit the beach.
  11. Bake a pie. Any type of pie.
  12. And, to re-emphasize the fact, get a job. Which may mean I might not be able to do some of the things listed above, but at least I'll finally have an income. (Which it turn, means I will be able to pay for some of it. Yay!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...