Friday, June 8, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday


Di134a_large
Here’s the very first photo of Matt, Arthur, and Karen on set and in costume for Doctor Who Series 7!
Click the pic above to confirm their adorableness in high res.
There will be more Behind-the-Scenes from Doctor Who in the coming weeks thanks to the fine folks in Cardiff, so follow Doctor Who Official on Tumblr if you care about these things. If you don’t, we’ll assume that you’re probably a Cyberman and that you hate things like goodness and puppies.
Aww, I'll miss these guys together!
-What a weird week it has been.
-News wise, and other.
-Really weird, with all that's been going on.
-Full of murder, mayhem, and planetary shifting.
-Sometimes--no, actually most times--I can't really understand why people do the things they do.
-Oh God Lane, why???
-You had a wife and son!
-I know you did wrong, but all you had to do was ask for help.
-Sorry folks. Spoilers!
-And Sally... How I feel for you.
-You never forget your first.
-But I say no more.
-Transit of Venus?
-There really must have been a planetary shift, even amongst the Mad Men characters.
-Just from the pictures I saw of this alleged transit, it made me remember how GARGANTUAN THE SUN IS in comparison to every thing in this solar system.
-Zoinks! As Shaggy would say.
-Now I'm always reminded of that Doctor Who episode where he and Martha find out the sun is a living thing.
-And of course, humans are sucking the life out of it to get to it's oil.
-Typical human beings.
-That would be a blow to the noggin to learn that the sun is a living organism.
-Can organism be used in that context?
-Hmm.
-I was chatting with someone who somehow knows all the movements of the planets, and he was saying that with this transit of Venus and something about Jupiter/Pluto/Neptune (can't remember which) passing over, it has been affecting the energy of people and animals here on earth.
-Plus interessant.
-But the movement of the planets confuses me, as interesting as it is.
-Do you feel any different?
-Me? Nooo.
-If you read horoscopes (like I do, wahwah) apparently it's supposed to be a good change.
-The music I'm currently listening to does not suit my mood. Must. Turn. Off.
-But can't be bothered to get up.
-Oh thank god, it's finished.
-I must sample this cake immediately!
-Ditto with these donuts.
-And can I just mention these cookies, too?
-I baked some banana cake last week, but it was eaten too quickly for a picture to be taken.
-But it was trés delicious.
-Maybe next time.
-The sound of your phone about to die is never good.
-Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream... It is not dyyying.
Toodleloo!


A bit late for this, but aiiii Don Draper listened to Revolver! Can't get any trippier than this. (And so much for foreshadowing, given the current circumstances)

From here and here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...