Friday, August 17, 2012

Thoughts on a Friday


-Tonight will be a record breaker if I can get both my finger nails and toenails done before midnight.
-Starting now.
-I suppose so, as it's not impossible.
-Professional manicurists can do it in an hour or less, easy as pie.
-Mmm, pie.
-I once knew a girl who said that she wanted to be a masseuse when she grew up.
-I wonder if she still does? Or has gotten her certificate yet?
-I don't know why I connected massaging with manicurist.
-Made me think of it, for some reason.
-The best things in life are free.
-I guess that's true.
-Unless it's something you absolutely have to have, and can only pay by credit card.
-Mademoiselle, by Essie.
-Lovely name for a lovely nail polish.
-The sun is bright.
-Blinding against my computer.
-But the day has been beautiful.
-On Sunday, watching the Closing Ceremonies, I thought for sure they were about to do a hologram John Lennon.
-It looked like they would.
-But I guess it would have been rather un-classy, given the "Imagine" circumstances.
-I was also waiting for David Bowie to show up.
-Let's Dance!
-I dare not make another Zoolander reference here.
-As much as I'm dying to.
-Finally, it clouded over.
-And my eyes have dimmed along with the sun.
-Oh wait, it's back.
-And it's a bit chillier now.
-The dog is giving me the strangest look.
-I think he wants his dinner.
-Well, pooch, it will have to wait another five minutes.
-There are days I wish I could babble in German.
-Guten habend! Good evening!
-That will take some time.
-I only know a few sayings, unfortunately.
-So many things I could be baking.
-A galette.
-Pie.
-Brownies?
-Must hop on the latter.
-On Sunday, for sure.
-Because this Saturday, I'm off to a wedding in Kitchener.
-How it will go, I cannot be sure of.
-Autumn.

Rediscovering black swan. Eeek.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...