Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thoughts on a Sunday Afternoon

Where's the Mad Hatter when you need him?

-Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
-Whew, this upcoming Doctor Who series looks quite intense.
-Not so sure I'm reading to say farewell to Amy and Rory just yet.
-However, everything has a beginning and an end. Make your peace with that and all will be well.
-Quoted by Buddha.
-I'll settle for that.
-Those epiphanic (my made up word) moments when you know, without any shadow of a doubt you're going to accomplish something one day.
-Those moments are incredible.
-Prince of... Whales???
-That's a bad faux pas, my friends, even for a typo.
-He's a Prince for pete's sake.
-Whenever I want to share something I find really funny like that, I never know where to post it or who to post it to.
-It's always a bit of a bummer when nobody comments on something you post.
-Oh well!
-Sad face :(
-Even sadder face :C
-I've come to the point where I don't even post statuses on facebook.
-Unless of course, it's something useless.
-I'll save that for twitter.
-I loved the opening ceremonies, but when Canada was called (yay!), but I was not impressed with the outfits our athletes wore.
-Red Canada sweaters and Khakis???!
-Come on now.
-Why we can't seem to have nice suits and skirts like other international athletes is beyond me.
-I guess that doesn't suit our ways in the wilderness.
-A week later and it still irks me.
-I love watching 1940s movies.
-I swear I was made for that decade.
-I hear rain.
-And maybe some thunder.
-I should have lunch.
-A bit late, but no matter.
-Left over pasta sounds lovely.
-I wish I were in London right now.
-Everything's coming up Milhouse!
-In my case, it would be everything's coming up Madalyn!
-That sounds like it would work.
-Then I would stride away.
-I'm always tempted to break out into this song when somebody's down in the dumps.
-*shakes head*
-In reality, I think I would scare the person I'm singing to.
-That thought makes me laugh.
-The thought of them looking at me with bug eyes, and slowly inching away towards the nearest exit.
-I can't really sing, for one.
-And my gestures? Out of this world!
-I know people mean well when it comes to giving me advice, especially when it comes to job hunting.
-But really, all you're doing is making me confused.
-I'm getting bombarded with advice left right and centre, and I don't know which sounds more logical.
-Sincerely, jobless.
From here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...