Thursday, April 28, 2011

Arrivederci, Dal!


Well, not quite yet, as I need to return to graduate; right now, I'm easing into life back at home, and trying to figure out what comes next. In the meantime, I shall take you through pictures I took over the years of my various living locations around campus. Some of these I haven't looked at in a while, so this is quite the nostalgia trip for me! Starting with...

First year. Not too shabby for a dorm room.


What a lovely view from my window! Nothing like... Construction work.

Room number two, from second year. Much more spacious. There also used to be a fireplace in the room, but they plastered it up and painted it. Darn.




On to year three... A new house! Off campus!




And finally, year four: same house, new room, and more excitement. My favourite room by far.


I would have taken a picture of my empty room after I finished packing up my stuff last week, but it was too emotionally trying for me. Ha ha ha, just joking; I had just forgotten about it. But of course it was (and still is) pretty sad having to leave my home in Halifax. But I will be back later in May for grad, and I will take as many pictures as possible (in both Halifax and elsewhere in NS because I'll be travelling with the folks!), and will definitely share my favourites here!

Until tomorrow... Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...