Friday, April 22, 2011

F for Friday (and freedom)

Tumblr_lh7fpp5dti1qc4yrco1_500_large
Image from here

-So this is what freedom feels like.
-Four years of university done.
-Whatever comes next?
-Gelato would excellent right now.
-However, I'm busying myself with packing up all my stuff.
-It's Earth Day; my contribution will be recycling and re-using.
-I can't stop looking at the picture above.
-So tantalizing.
-I wonder how many boxes I will actually use.
-I also wonder how fast it will take me to pack up my room.
-Depends on when I'm finished using these items.
-It also depends on the impending day of moving.
-Argh.
-*gasp* baby eagles have hatched!
-For the past week when I avoided studying, I've turned to watching eagles' nests for mindless entertainment. All from here.
-So sweet looking.
-How do Mama eagles just know about building their nests and taking care of their babes?
-Ahh, the beauty of nature.
-I was debating whether to bake something this weekend to take home.
-Probably won't have time, but it may yet happen.
-It's amazing how heavy books can get when you put a bunch of them in one box.
-Which is why you should disperse them among your boxes.
-Lovin' this song right now.
-I should be packing, but I have lost all motivation at this moment.
-What a sweet post from A Cup of Jo.
-Looking across my room, it looks like I haven't made any progress except in my bookshelf.
-Yet I have put together and packed about 5 boxes since last night.
*Yawns*
-Take a yawn and pass it on.
-Doctor Who this Saturday!

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend! Mine will be celebrated next weekend when I'm home :)

1 comment:

Caroline Cakewise said...

Wow, you are in the same position as me - I'm nearly at the end of my 3 year degree and don't know what's happening next!! Have you any plans? Happy Easter!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...