Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Roundup

Tumblr_kuf33inhak1qzdvhio1_r1_400_large
-School's over, yet here I am still writing an essay.
-Ugh.
-Then one last exam next Thursday.
-And then there were two.
-I'll be going home a week Monday. Craziness.
-Where has the school year gone?
-Haha... Wow, this kid is awesome.
-I'd do it, but the only thing that holds me back is looking like an idiot.
-Maru. Can't. stop. watching.
-What is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be writing a paper!!
-"So you wanna go to a real party?" (Jack Dawson, Titanic)
-Yes please!
-I'm ready to go back home, but I don't want to go home.
-So lovely looking outside.
-An iced caramel coretto from Second Cup earlier this week was the best decision I made.
-How I shall miss Halifax.
-Where else would I be able to go that's in walking distance of everything that's not Halifax??
-Toronto?? Heavens, no!
-I'll have to earn my license to go around Toronto.
-Oh, Toronto.
-Reminds me that I watched Score, A Hockey Musical this week as well.
-I think it's a definite sign I'm going home soon.
-How many boxes will it take to pack up all my stuff?
-Two roommates gone=a considerably more quiet house.
-Alas, I should continue with my school work. Have to finish it sooner or later...
Ciao!
Image from here.

1 comment:

Caroline Cakewise said...

Yay, Cary Grant! :) Your blog is so fun to read xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...