Friday, April 29, 2011

Thoughts on a (Royal Wedding!) Friday


Tumblr_lkf057ahin1qa6t8fo1_500_large
Image from here

Tumblr_lkfenoyv2f1qjb0cko1_500_large
Image from here

-This post may consist mainly of the newly married couple.
-I was up at 5.30 to watch the Royal Wedding; no complaints here, other than that the day feels as if its going longer than usual.
-Kate was beautiful! I'm so happy for her and William, and I truly hope they live long and happy lives together.
-Honestly, it was perfect.
-What I would give to be in England at this moment.
-My favourite moment (other than the double kiss!) was the times when Kate smiled a bit whenever she heard the crowd roar outside during the taking of their vows.
-This wedding makes me long for my own one day!
-Brings back memories of last summer.
-I'm also glad the whole wedding speculations will be finally done after today.
-Well, maybe after tomorrow.
-My shipping boxes made it safely home this afternoon from Halifax.
-I won't be unpacking them any time soon, though, hehehe.
-I have so much chocolate around me, and all I would like to do is eat it.
-But no! Must refrain!
-However, the Lindt Lindor dark peppermint truffles (leftover from Christmas, believe it or not) make it more difficult.
-Speaking of junk food and of Christmas leftovers, I finally got around to having a few scoops of the PC Candy Cane ice cream last night.
-I've been waiting soooo long to have it.
-I also gave my room its annual purge of stuff collected over the past years.
-My desk is now clean...er.
-I wish I had a bookshelf in my room.
-But alas, no such space for it!
-Where be the sun?
-My plans for the afternoon are to sift through magazines and an Agatha Christie novel.
-Now that school's done, I actually have time to read!
-This has been around on youtube for awhile, but I've forgotten how good this video actually is.
-If it were real, I'd see it.

Have an excellent weekend!

1 comment:

Caroline Cakewise said...

I love how you write your posts, like a stream of consciousness! The wedding was FABULOUS wasn't it - I felt very proud to be English, with the British flag flying from the spire of my Cambridge college! Magical! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...