Friday, April 1, 2011

Reflections on a Friday



Tumblr_lgo8oggwqc1qagwh5o1_500_large
-Yay for weekends!
-Nay for essays due in less than a week.
-Oh, it's April.
-Last Sunday was the best dance show I've been apart of.
-Can't believe its over.
-But it was so much fun.
-"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT".
-Cats vs dogs: who will you vote for??
-"LOOOUD NOISES".
-Ron Burgundy this weekend? I think so.
-"Brick, where did you get a trident?"
-"I don't know".
-Yesterday I had my first iced coffee to celebrate the warm weather.
-I also had my last speaking presentation for one of my classes.
-Yay!
-I think it went alright, although I have a tendency to fumble my words.
-"It is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything".
-So says the writing on the desk I am at.
-How... Deep.
-I wish I were better at writing poetry.
-For those who can, don't ever lose that gift! It is a glorious one.
-Just a few more weeks of school.
-Then that's it.
-Packing. So much. When to start?
-Then possibly more schooling when I'm back home.
-A time to kick ass and take names.
-I've been thinking about that saying all week for some reason.
-Dear future self: Where are you now? What are you doing? (hypothetical question, no future responses necessary.)
-New DW series 6 trailer: my mind went kaboom.
-Please come to Canada soon.
-Ooh, the Doctor gets a smooch from River...
-I think I have a new cookie recipe in the works.
-Possibly coming soon.
-After this weekend, I will be a new shade of blonde.
-I'm excited.

Pennies for your thoughts? Spill em. Have a great weekend!
Image from here and here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...