Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Morning Meanderings

Tumblr_lvl5tzemmw1qiyom6o1_500_large
-Ugh, feeling like this at the moment.
-You're all fired. *collapses*
-I wish I were that dramatic in the workplace.
-Wait, what workplace?
-I'd like to introduce you to the pre Bonnie and Clyde Warren Beatty, my latest crush of the moment.
-I hurt.
-And I have dog hair on my pants.
-And it's grey outside.
-I guess it's just one of those days...
-I'm so glad I discovered this site, though.
-My thoughts are running short today.
-I may have to leave you in silence for the rest of the day.
-I wish I were more poetic.
-Let's see... Drink in this silence. Taste its bittersweet coolness; let it roll over your tongue, numbing your words with a poetic license to fill your senses and lose your taste.
-Thank goodness poetry doesn't have to make sense.
-Namaste.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...